Buy Phonic 1 Rack Unit Digital Equalizer and Real-time Spectrum Analyzer I-7600

Phonic 1 Rack Unit Digital Equalizer and Real-time Spectrum Analyzer I-7600Buy Phonic 1 Rack Unit Digital Equalizer and Real-time Spectrum Analyzer I-7600

Phonic 1 Rack Unit Digital Equalizer and Real-time Spectrum Analyzer I-7600 Product Description:









Product Description

Dual-channel 29-band real-time spectrum analyzer (RTA) 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 256/512 times over sampling for high headroom and resolution Internal 32-bit/44.1 KHz processor Provides 12 dB of boost or cut Channel-link function Stores up to 60 programs: 30 factory-set, 30 user-defined Selectable unit of measurement for RTA line signal: dBu or dBV Six view range options for band-level measurement Six response time options Peak-hold options: permanent and none Three weighting options: A weighting, C weighting, and flat Pink noise generator outputs balanced test signals at 0 dB Bypass function Variable low-pass filter (LPF) and high-pass filter (HPF) Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs Operating levels of +4 dBu and -10 dBV independently selectable for input and output 780 bright LED indicators Rack mountable in one rack-space chassis Phonic's i7600 SupraCurve combines the best features of a digital equalizer and a real-time spectrum analyzer (RTA) into one rack space unit. Dual 30 x 13-segment LED chains provide clear and immediate frequency setting displays. Additionally, each EQ section can be bypassed for quick comparison between the processed and unprocessed sounds.





Latest Price: Click Here!
More Info: Click Here!
See Customers Review: Click Here!

Buy it Now